Our l’Huile by CÎME multifunctional dry oil is our star product and fan favourite. This precious, rich and lightweight oil sits in a stylish glass spray bottle that is very easy to use. The oil is 100% Organic, natural & vegan. No parabens, no (synthetic) perfume, no phenoxyethanol. Enjoy this soft oil with its subtle, sweet and natural smell.
The molecules of the unique combination of 6 precious Himalayan oils are made smaller so they absorb better – hence the name “dry oil”. Rosehip oil combined with Sea buckthorn seed oil and Sesame seed oil nourishes - hydrates and regenerates the skin. Apricot kernel oil - Dhatelo seed oil and Carrot extract promote a healthy skin glow and improve hair shine and strength.
How to use?
l’Huile by CÎME is multifunctional dry oil - for skin - hair and nails:
1. After showering - spray and massage l'Huile by CÎME on a dry or lightly humid skin. Use while you’re in the sun on top of your sun protection to get a beautiful tan. After sunbathing - use l'Huile by CÎME to revitalize your skin and boost your tan. Can also be used as massage oil for a relaxing effect.
2. Spray l'Huile by CÎME in the palms of your hands and massage your hands - fingers - nails and cuticles. Can also be used on your feet and heels. For a soft - intensely hydrated skin and healthy nails.
3. Spray a few drops of l'Huile by CÎME in the bath water for a true wellness-moment.
4. Spray l'Huile by CÎME on dry hair. Leave it on to take effect for 15 to 20 minutes before washing your hair. For intensely nourished - supple hair that shines with health.
5. Spray a small amount of l'Huile by CÎME into the palm of your hand and gently tousle your hair while focusing on your hair ends in order to protect and revitalize them. Can also be used during your brushing by spraying some dry oil on your hairbrush.
6. Mix a few drops of l'Huile by CÎME with your day and night care (cream - mask - etc.) for an intensely nourished skin.
#tipfromtheCÎMEteam = Saturate all of your hair with the dry oil. Leave in overnight and wash out in the morning. Result: shiny, soft and nourished hair.
What does it do?
This 100% natural dry oil nourishes and beautifies the skin - nails and hair. Its fluid texture penetrates quickly. L’Huile by CÎME contains a unique blend of 6 precious organic oils - carefully selected for their richness in essential fatty acids - natural vitamins and antioxidants
Unique blend of precious Himalayan oils
This oil is pressed from the fruit of wild roses that originate in the Himalayas. The oil is used for its high content in vitamin A (retinol), E, K and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It boosts skin regeneration and elasticity and helps to reduce fine lines and brighten the skin. It correct dark spots, reduce scars and fine lines and hydrate sensitive skin.
Sea buckthorn oil
Originating from the mountainous regions, sea buckthorn has been used for over 1,000 years in Tibetan medicine to treat burns and skin injuries. The pulp and seeds of this orange berry contain over 40 amino acids, vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B12, C (7 times as much as a lemon!) and E as well as essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. And it's a rich source of Omega-7, a precious essential fatty acid vital to collagen production and skin regeneration.
Sesame is known to be the oldest oilseed crop known to humanity, originating in Africa. It’s not only amazing to cook with but because of t vitamins like E, B and D and many minerals it is also great for the skin. It is antibacterial and therefore effective to reduce rashes and pimples.
Apricot kernel oil
Apricot originally comes from Armenia & is an important component in traditional Chinese medicine for its pharmaceutical properties. Apricot seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids such as Oleic & Linoleic acid as well as Vitamin A & E. It maintains skin elasticity and clarity and has excellent moisturizing properties for prematurely aged, dry or sensitive skin. Apricot kernel oil is known to penetrate your skin without leaving an oily feel on top of it and works anti-inflammatory making it perfect for eczema.
Dhatelo is a shrub native to Nepal. The fruit is deep purple and is used to make paint. The seed oil is very beneficial and is used for many purposes and works great for skin infections.
Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant and contains a high amount of vitamin A. It completely rejuvenates your skin. It has the ability to revive dull skin and give it a healthy glow. It gives amazing shine to your hair and strengthen and stimulates hair growth. Carrot oil is actually very repairing and will help skin issues such as psoriasis.
Get l'Huile by CÎME in our webshop!
Love, the CÎME-team