With the change of seasons it’s best to adapt your skincare as well. When it’s colder, your skin will need extra protection and hydration. In the warmer months your skin produces more oil. So time to switch up that routine!
Step 1: hydrate
Due to warmer weather your skin will produce more sebum, this doesn’t mean you need to stop moisturizing your skin. Choose a light cream or gel to keep your face fresh. Daisy Delight is perfect for warmer days because the cream absorbs quickly and smoothes your skin. The aloe vera used in this formula is very hydrating without being too heavy on your skin. If your skin is irritated by the sun, Daisy Delight will help soothe it.
Step 2: protect
Now that the sun is out, it’s very important to protect your skin. You can do this by using SPF on a daily basis. Our creams contain a natural sun protection equal to 10 to 15 SPF due to the ingredients edelweiss and seabuckthorn. This provides a light protection against free radicals. When the sun shines brighter we recommend you to use a een biological sunscreen.
During the summer months we are more likely to do outdoor activities. Due to the exposure to more sun, your lips will also need extra protection. Le Baume by CÎME hydrates and protects the lips.
Step 3: exfoliate
Now that winter is over, it’s time to get rid of some dead skin cells. Use our Magnificent Mandarine Body scrub to stimulate circulation and remove dead skin cells, resulting in soft and rejuvenated skin.
Tip: did you know that you can use our Recette de Pureté in combination with coffee or sugar as a face scrub?
1 tablespoon of finely ground espresso beans
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of aloe gel
1/2 teaspoon of Recette de Pureté
- Mix the ground coffee and honey together to make a paste
- Add the aloe vera gel and Recette de Pureté to create a nice consistency
- Apply to your skin, gently massage & leave on for 10 minutes
- Wash off and tone with Rosée de Roses
- Apply a hydrating cream. For dry skin we have Under my Skin. Normal or sensitive skin we have Belle d’Amour and for oily or combination skin we recommend Daisy Delight. Not sure which day and night cream to use? Do our skincare test here and find out!