How great is it to have products in your home that not only let your own skin glow, but are also great for the sensitive skin of your baby? Our two top products 'Le Baume by CÎME' and 'l'Huile by CÎME' are just that.
Both products are 100% natural, organic, free of animal testing and 100% safe to use during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and on your baby (or older children). They’re entirely free from parabens, (synthetic) perfumes, phenoxyethanol and other nasty ingredients.
Moreover, by using our products you not only get a radiant skin but you also support our various projects in the Nepalese Himalayas, including the Little Doctors schools project. Read more about it here.
Applications l’Huile by CÎME
L’Huile by CÎME multifunctional dry oil is our “star product”!
This dry oil nourishes and beautifies the skin, nails and hair. Its fluid en light texture penetrates the skin quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.
- After showering - spray and massage l'Huile by CÎME on a dry or lightly humid skin.
- Pregnant? Massage l'Huile by CÎME to prevent stretch marks.
- As nail, hand and foot care: Spray l'Huile by CÎME in the palms of your hands and massage your hands - fingers - nails and cuticles. Can also be used on your feet and heels. For a soft - intensely hydrated skin and healthy nails.
- As bath oil: Spray a few drops of l'Huile by CÎME in the bath water for a true wellness moment.
- As facial care: Mix a few drops of l'Huile by CÎME with your day and night care (cream, mask, etc.) for an intensely nourished skin.
- As hair oil: Spray l'Huile by CÎME on dry hair. Leave it on to take effect for 15 to 20 minutes before washing your hair. For intensely nourished, supple hair that shines with health.
- As a massage oil: l'Huile by CÎME is a dry oil, which makes it feel less greasy.
- As bath oil: Your baby/child comes out of a bath with a nourishing layer, without feeling greasy.
- As skin oil: To nourish dry skins instantly.
Applications Le Baume by CÎME
Le Baume by CÎME, with its subtle chamomile scent, is a true multitasker and the organic alternative to that jar of Vaseline! This nourishing, soothing, protective and repairing balm for lips and skin is ideal for the whole family.
You can use Le Baume by CÎME to:
- restore your dried out, cracked lips,
- nourish and protect your lips to keep them soft and supple,
- restore and calm rough skin on your hands and elbows,
- Are you breastfeeding? Soften and repair nipple fissures,
- protect your skin against extreme cold and wind,
- keep your eyebrows in shape and
- "highlight" your cheekbones.
You can use Le Baume by CÎME to:
- repair and soften irritated red cheeks,
- nourish and repair dry or irritated spots on their face and chin,
- restore and calm rough skin, such as rough butt cheeks.
Extra fun to know
An important ingredient in both products is organic apricot kernel oil.
Apricot kernel oil is rich in fatty acids such as oil and linoleic acid as well as vitamins A and E. It preserves the elasticity and brightness of the skin. It has a nourishing effect on dry, sensitive and mature skin. The oil is known to penetrate your skin well without leaving a greasy feeling. Ideal to prevent stretch marks! Because of its anti-inflammatory effect it also helps to relieve symptoms of eczema.
The apricot tree was introduced in the mountainous area of North-West Nepal to diversify the diet of the local population. This became a great success. Nowadays, apricot trees can be found everywhere, on plantations as well as in the gardens of the locals.
The trees there grow at an altitude of 3000 meters in the very pure air of the Himalayas and since the production is not an intensive one, the risk of diseases is very minimal. Locals eat the fruits and thanks to the fair trade cooperation with CÎME, the residual product - especially the seeds - is also put to good use. The apricot kernels are collected, cleaned and then cold-pressed by Nepalese women. CÎME has set up a project for this purpose with local cooperatives in Nepal.