Having combination skin can be such a struggle. You have to deal with dry patches, oily skin, sensitive skin & pimples at the same time… Yes, we feel you!
But we have the mask for you! This mask is great because it has a triple action:
- Anti-bacterial = great for skin with imperfections
- Anti-inflammatory = great to calm down sensitive skin
- Intensely hydrating = great for dry patches
1 tablespoon of organic Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon turmeric (curcuma)
1 teaspoon aloe vera
1 teaspoon Recette de Pureté
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- Cleanse the skin with Recette de Pureté cleansing oil
- Apply the Aloe turmeric face mask for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water and tone the skin with Rosée de Roses
- Apply Daisy Delight day and night cream. If you don’t suffer from imperfections you can apply some Kissed by a Rose serum to dry areas
It helps to intensely nourish the skin. With zinc, calcium, lactic acids & vitamin B, yoghurt will help to rejuvenate the skin. It seems scary but Greek yoghurt is a probiotic and will also work antibacterial.
Honey is very hydrating but unclogging at the same time. It works antibacterial so it’s perfect for combination skin, as you don’t need to be scared that it’ll clog your pores and give you pimples.
Turmeric or curcuma has made a buzz lately. It’s a very powerful spice with an impressive list of benefits. It has been used for more than 4000 years in Asian medicine to heal skin wounds and has collagen-protecting properties. It plays an important role for your skin health. It helps with stretch marks, skin pigmentation and skin elasticity and is therefore anti-aging.
Aloe Vera has been used for a host of purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” It has many beneficial properties, including hydrating, healing, soothing and nourishing the skin. It contains more than 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds (20 minerals, 18 amino acids & 12 vitamins).