Belle d’amour was part of the first product squad of CÎME. It’s our only day and night cream that comes in a jar. Belle d’amour has a very creamy texture and is very protective and high in antioxidants. The cream is organic and natural and contains no parabens, no perfume and no phenoxyethanol. It’s completely vegan!
If you’re blessed with normal and balanced skin than you’ll love Belle d’Amour.
Belle d’amour is great and soothing for people with the most sensitive skin.
All skin types EXCEPT oily skin with imperfections
If you’re a big fan of a cream texture, everyone can use Belle d’amour. Don’t use this cream if you have oily skin and suffer from imperfections.
How to use?
Use Belle d’amour in the morning and evening on cleansed skin:
1. Cleanse your skin with our Recette de Pureté cleansing oil
2. Tone & close your pores with Rosée de Roses
3. (Optional) Use Kissed by a Rose serum to nourish and repair your skin and give it an extra boost
4. Massage Belle d’amour onto face and neck
#TipfromtheCÎMEteam = If you have oily skin you could still use this cream as a neck and décolletage cream.
What does it do?
This cream nourishes and protects the skin of your face and low neckline, giving it a smoother, fresher and overall healthier appearance. The formula combines precious mountain plants such as edelweiss and wild roses. Edelweiss, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin against external stress whilst rose hip oil nourishes and regenerates the skin, helping prevent its premature aging.
Unique blend of superfoods
It is believed that giving Edelweiss as a gift to a loved one is a promise of dedication. In medieval Europe, many men lost their lives trying to gather these flowers from steep mountains as getting a bouquet of it proved that the suitor was able-bodied, genuine and had serious intentions.
Growing at high altitudes, this plant has developed several defense mechanisms to survive extreme cold and intense sunlight. It is a late-blooming flower, appearing only between August and September so it’s very precious.
1. Sun protection = We draw inspiration from its natural coping mechanisms and use it for its natural protection against UV radiation. It will protect you against the sun and pollution.
2. Anti-aging = It has a high concentration of antioxidants that stimulate hyaluronic acid and collagen production. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
3. Anti-inflammatory = It protects the skin from inflammation and has a soothing effect.
Rose hip from wild roses
This oil is pressed from the fruit of the wild rose plant that originate in the Himalayas. The oil is used for its high content in vitamin A (retinol), E, K and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It boosts skin regeneration and elasticity and helps to reduce fine lines and brighten the skin.
Rose hips were loved by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans all because of their amazing healing properties.
1. Correct dark spots
2. Reduce scars and fine lines
3. Hydrate sensitive skin
Aloe vera has been used for many purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” It has many beneficial properties, including hydrating, healing, soothing and nourishing the skin. It contains more than 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds (20 minerals, 18 amino acids & 12 vitamins).
1. Wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It’s soothes and calms down the skin
2. It reduces acne as it works antibacterial and antiseptic
3. It deeply moisturizes the skin and is not greasy at all
Coconut oil has remarkable therapeutic properties that have been enjoyed by people living in the South Pacific for a very long time. In the tropical parts of the world natives use coconut oil for skin, as they believe that it protects from the sun’s harmful rays.
Coconut oil contains Vitamin E, essential amino acids, and lauric and caprylic acid which protect your skin and help maintain your skin's natural flora.
Get our Belle d’amour in our webshop here.
Love, the CÎME-team
Back to Blog