We are looking for a Brand and Content Manager
Job Title: Brand and Content Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
CÎME is an organic skincare brand with a mission to provide organic, sustainable and honestly beautiful products. We are passionate about making a positive impact on people and the planet. Founded by two ex-lawyers, we've grown into a team of seven dedicated to make CÎME the go-to organic skincare brand in Europe. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Brand and Content Manager to help us tell our stories and spread the word.
As the Brand and Content Manager, you will have a varied and exciting role, responsible for:
- Optimizing the brand name and positioning of CÎME.
- Developing and leading our annual marketing and content plan.
- Developing and executing 360° campaigns for social media, paid online advertising, email communication, POS material, and online and offline activations and collaborations.
- Building and growing the CÎME community.
- Analyzing campaign results and staying up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in FMCG.
- Relevant experience in online media, email marketing, community-building, and typical marketing tools.
- Experience in monitoring online marketing (SEO, SEA, ROAS, Google & Facebook advertising).
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French is a plus).
- Strong leadership skills and a proactive attitude.
- Passionate about sustainability and the needs of the CÎME customer.
Your partners in crime will be the CÎME founders Isabel en Anke, our PR agency, our content creation agency, our graphic designers and our online marketing agency.
- A chance to work for a growing, innovative and socially responsible brand.
- Market standard salary package.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Be part of the enthusiastic CÎME team, including teambuildings, brainstorm sessions, drinks on our terrace (with swimming pond).
How to apply?
If you are passionate about making a positive impact and believe you have the skills and experience to help us grow our brand, please apply by sending your CV and a video to email@example.com.
Picture: Morgane Gielen
Back to Blog