Summer is coming! The CÎME-team loves summer, the time for skirts, shorts, summer evenings, BBQ, … AND the time to let your skin glow! Our l’Huile by CÎME is a fan favourite. Our dry oil is fast absorbing and contains carrot extract to let your skin glow and illuminate from within. This summer we want to give our dry oil an extra kick to make your skin glow even more!
We’re going to make and extra sparkly, illuminative and shiny l’Huile by CÎME GLOW and it’s very simple!
1. Take an empty small bottle (make sure you can close it properly)
2. Add your favourite highlighter, eye shadow or pigment to the bottle. Fill ¼ for a subtle glow. You can always add more or less according to your glow preferences. We like to use Cent Pur Cent, we are obsessed! We use their loose mineral highlights pigments as they are very kind to the skin, gorgeous and easy to add to the bottle.
3. Fill the bottle up with our l’Huile by CÎME dry oil.
4. Shake, apply and glow!
HOW TO USE?
- Apply to arms & legs to glow in your summer dress
- If you wear an off the shoulder top you can get that sultry glow if you apply it on your shoulders and décolleté area.
- Apply on top of cheekbones to get the J-lo glow.
- Why not add it in your hair? Your hair deserves to sparkle too!
WHAT IS CENT PUR CENT
We met the lovely people from Cent Pur Cent at an event a couple of weeks ago and we are a match made in heaven! Their mineral makeup is 100% natural, pure, healthy, hypoallergenic with NO talc, fragrance or additives. It’s not tested on animals AND it’s Belgian! Cent Pur Cent is actually CÎME with makeup on.
CÎME takes care of the base and then comes CentPurCent to beautify your face even more.
#tipfromtheCÎMEteam = Daisy Delight is the perfect makeup base to use before foundation or mineral powder.
Let it glow! Love, the CÎME-team